The MFF Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Begin at where it ends

It has been almost 2 years. I shall pick up where it ended. I apologize to all the followers of this blog, sorry to have disappeared and let you all down. I had let the most important person in my life down, she may not be around now, but these were all her efforts. Continuing her legacy is the least I can do to keep on passing the fishing spirit. Something that I had passed to her many years back...

I shall not bored you all with non-fishing related stuffs anymore. To kick start, we will be going to Rompin this coming weekend! Heard that the Chermins are in! Ima jigs, Maria micro jigs, soft lures and some new secret weapons are all in place!

The past CRs during the MIA period will also be compiled and updated later.

Want to know what are the secret weapons for Rompin and how's the catch? Stay tuned fellas!

P/S: in case you are wondering how the salted fish, 酶香咸鱼, tastes like, well it was excellent! Any newbie can cook like a pro with this kind of heavenly ingredient. From frying with vegetables, to fried rice, steaming with meat and cooking soup base, every dish is just simply unforgettable...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin