The MFF Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beginner's Luck

Sometimes you just have to believe that beginner's luck is very true. I had fished for so long at kelongs and I have never caught a grouper of this size before on a kelong...


This was caught by my brother who rarely fish and had only been to kelong once. This was his second time and he caught this bugger at Chia Soon kelong. It was his first drop using live prawn with hand line some more -.-

So to commemorate my brother's beginner's luck, I volunteered to be the main cook for this fish.


As you can see from the poor quality photo, I'm not a very frequent main cook. Anyway in case you are wondering, this is Thai style steam fish. It may not look good but the taste was quite refreshing. There are plenty of rooms for improvement though.

The dinner was good, thanks to my brother :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin